There is no doubt that the pure Moringa Tree leaf is the source of incredible health advantages. It’s the supreme, natural, organic, energy and endurance health supplement. There are numerous studies that describe these benefits and the pure, powdered, Moringa leaf is the most potent portion of the plant.
India’s ancient tradition of ayurveda medicine sites 300 diseases that are cured with the leaves of the Moringa tree.
Gram for gram, Moringa leaves contain:
7 times the vitamin C in oranges
4 times the calcium in milk
4 times the vitamin A in carrots
2 times the protein in milk
3 times the potassium in bananas
Moringa Tree Leaf is organic and absolutely safe. There are no known side effects. It’s gentle enough to be given to babies in Africa to beat malnourishment.
It’s perfect for people of every age group, especially oldsters who are losing their alertness.
Even though there have been references to the Moringa Tree that go back a few thousand years, and the World Health Organization has been studying and ultizing the plant for the past forty years as a cost effective health enhancer in the poorest countries around the globe, there is a reason why the Moringa leaf is still relatively unknown.
The sale of all kinds of vitamins, minerals, and nutritional supplements is big business. If you were a firm selling countless nutritional products, why would you sell one item that could potentially obliterate all your other products!
This would be true for the pharmaceutical industry too. These industries, with huge marketing budgets, would rather the general public remains ignorant about the Moringa leaf.
Soothing Moringa helps lower blood pressure and is a sleep aid. Its detoxifying effect may come from Moringa’s ability to purify water. Moringa acts as a coagulant attaching itself to harmful material and bacteria. It is believed that this process occurs in the body as well.
The outcome is long-lasting energy without hyperactivity, a nervous system at rest, a blood system not stressed, and a gland and hormone system in balance.
Here are a few of the uses around the globe for the fantastic Moringa Leaf:
Detoxification – Studies have shown Moringa’s ability to remove hazardous materials from water.
Antibiotic – Moringa is employed as a topical treatment for minor infections. Its antibiotic property is defined as Pterygospermin, a bacterial and fungicidal compound.
Studies have shown an agueous extract produced from seeds was equally effective against the skin infecting bacteria Staphylococcus aureus as the antibiotic Neomycin.
Skin Treatment – Moringa has great healing benefits for the skin, curing cuts, scrapes, sores, and rashes as well as cracking and other signs of aging.
Diabetes – An extract from the Moringa leaf has been proven to work in reducing blood sugar levels within 3 hours of ingestion, though less effectively than the standard hypoglycemic drug, glibenclamide. The impact increased with larger doses.
The most popular way of using Moringa is as a tea or a spice in cooking. But the most potent way to ingest it is through capsules.
Health Advantages of Moringa
1. Amino Acids – Many plants and trees lack all of the essential amino acids in their protein, which make them incomplete proteins and not as beneficial as proteins found in stuff like chicken and fish. That is the let down of being a vegetarian or a vegan. Luckily for them, and others lacking in complete protein intake, the Moringa tree products contain all of the essential amino acids.
2. Antioxidants – If you don’t understand how antioxidants can help your overall health, you definitely ought to study up on the health of your body more. Since antioxidants are so important to health, it is only natural that the miracle tree contains over 45 antioxidants in all!
3. Vitamins & Minerals – The Moringa leaf is very high in all of the essential minerals and vitamins. While an orange is often the face of Vitamin C, the Moringa tree boasts 7 times more. It has 3 times as much potassium as a banana. The carrot is generally the face of Vitamin A, the Moringa tree boasts 4 times more. Those are not the only vitamins and minerals it has in it however, it is rich in all sorts of other nutrients, such as calcium and iron.
4. Organic Energy – While energy supplements are not something unique in today’s world, they are rarely natural. A lot of the popular energy supplements are unhealthy and contain synthetic chemicals. Of course, the Moringa pulls off another miracle by boosting energy without any sugar at all! It is great for a sugar-free metabolism boost, which is great for shedding pounds.
5. Overall Health – The 5th thing on the list isn’t only one benefit. Instead, this is the listing of what it can help with in your overall body. It functions as an anti-inflammatory, a cholesterol regulator, it’s great defender against migraines, detoxification agent, a digestion support product, and a blood sugar regulator. If that isn’t the best overall natural supplement, then I don’t know what is!
The next occasion you are looking into natural supplements, don’t forget to consider Moringa.
Green-Fu’s proportions of Green Coffee Bean Extract (a.k.a Green Chlorogenic Acid/GCA/Svetol), Magical Plant Proteins, Vitamins, and Essential Minerals, makes this today’s most exciting Weight Loss and Fat Burning Solution.