Malunggay (Moringa) leaves were once considered a “poor man’s vegetables” but now it is known as a “miracle tree” or “nature’s medicine cabinet” by scientists and healthcare workers from around the world since it is rich in minerals and vitamins that can be a good remedy against many kinds of ailments. It is also called “drugstore in your backyard”
All parts of the malunggay tree are usable for nutritional and medicinal purposes – from the roots, trunk, and branches to the leaves, flowers, and seeds. The leaves are famous vegetable ingredient in soup, fish and chicken dishes. The root base is used to make tea, while the trunk, after it’s scraped and squeezed for its juice is used to clean wounds.
The trees can be obtained from countries of Southeast Asia, Central and South America, and Africa. These plants are “low maintenance,” requiring little to no care. You can plant the branches and it will grow on its own.
In the Philippines, the Department of Health is already promoting Malunggay (Moringa) to malnourished and poor families so that they can obtain the right nutrients required by their body even without buying costly foods.
– helps strengthens the immune system.
– helps restores skin condition, controls blood pressure levels, relieves headaches and migraines.
– helps strengthen the eye muscles.
– helps heal inflammation of the joints and tendons.
– prevents intestinal worms.
– helps increase semen count.
– helps normalize blood sugar level therefore preventing diabetes.
– it has anti-cancer compounds (phytochemicals) that help stop the development of cancer cells.
– helps relax and promotes good night sleep.
– used to treat fever and asthma.
– help heals ulcers.
– it is loaded with calcium (four times the calcium in milk), therefore lactating mothers are advised to consume malunggay leaves to produce more milk for their babies.
– contains 3 times the potassium in bananas.
– contain four times the vitamin A in carrots.
– An ounce of malunggay has the same Vitamin C content as seven oranges.
– contain two times the protein in milk.
– Moringa seed is used to clean dirty or polluted water.
Malunggay Medicinal Benefits
It is expensive if you get sick. We need to spend thousands to pay for our health. With the re-discoveries of malunggay (Moringa) and its therapeutic effects more people can save now to sustain healthy life.
It is said to be ideal for curing about 300 diseases because of its immense natural nutrients.
Enjoy 64% savings! Simply purchase Green-Fu from Amazon.com. Hurry! This sale runs through 9/15/2014. To buy visit: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MP6MV36