Moringa oleifera has an impressive variety of medicinal uses with high nutritional value. Various parts of this plant possess a profile of important minerals, and are an excellent source of protein, vitamins, beta-carotene, amino acids and various phenolics. The Moringa plant supplies a rich and rare mix of zeatin, quercetin, beta-sitosterol, caffeoylquinic acid and kaempferol.
Moringa oleifera is very important for its medicinal value. Various parts of this plant work as cardiac and circulatory stimulants, possess antitumor, antipyretic, antiepileptic, antiinflammatory, antiulcer, antispasmodic, diuretic, antihypertensive, cholesterol lowering, antioxidant, antidiabetic, hepatoprotective, antibacterial and antifungal activities, and are being employed to treat different ailments in the indigenous system of medicine.
Moringa Leaves Medicinal uses and benefits
• Leaves rubbed against the temple can relieve headaches.
• To halt bleeding from a shallow cut, apply a poultice of fresh leaves.
• There is an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect when put on wounds or insect bites.
• Extracts can be used against bacterial or fungal skin complaints.
• Leaf tea treats gastric ulcers and diarrhoea.
• Eating Moringa food items is good for those affected by malnutrition because of the high protein and fibre content.
* Leaves treat fevers, bronchitis, eye and ear infections, inflammation of the mucus membrane
* The iron content of the leaves is high, and they are reportedly prescribed for anemia in the Philippines.
* Dried Moringa leaves treat diarrhoea in Malawi, Africa.
* The powder ground from the seeds is also employed in dealing with scurvy skin diseases (common bacterial infections of the skin).
Green-Fu’s natural proportions of Green Coffee Bean Extract (a.k.a Green Chlorogenic Acid/GCA/Svetol), Magical Plant Proteins, Vitamins, and Essential Minerals, makes this today’s most exciting Weight Loss and Fat Burning Solution.