Coffee and Chlorogenic Acid
Chlorogenic acid is amongst the naturally occurring chemicals in coffee. It is an antioxidant. It can help to improve the endothelial function in our bodies and increases metric oxide, which lowers blood pressure level by relieving the arteries. Quite simply the research today is telling us that consuming coffee long term does not put us at risk for hypertension or heart disease. The researchers are in agreement. The advantages from chlorogenic acid help in lowering the occurrence of strokes, heart disease and cardiovascular disease.
Chlorogenic acid is one of the more abundant polyphenol antioxidants within coffee. The polyphenols boost cholesterol flow from the walls of our arteries which reduce the damaging risk of plague accumulation.
The American Heart Association Statistics on CHD
Year after year the American Heart Association compiles data to give us the latest statistics about heart disease. Based on their data:
· The death rate from heart disease has actually decreased by 30%
· Having said that, cardiovascular disease continues to be a major issue in the United States. Cardiac arrest and strokes affect 1.5 million Americans each year.
· The number of Americans that are obese or overweight is two thirds, being overweight plays a part in heart problems.
· One third suffer from hypertension
· 17-21% smoke tobacco
· 15% have high cholesterol
· 8% have diabetes
· One third of American kids are over weight or obese.
The studies are showing that consuming coffee could very well help decrease your risks of developing coronary heart disease. I’m no medical doctor, so please check with yours regularly. I know I do. Intake of anything ought to be done in moderation…enjoy your coffee.
Green-Fu’s natural proportions of Green Coffee Bean Extract makes this today’s most exciting Weight Loss and Fat Burning Solution.